This is what our Sunday morning looked like. Elder Richard G. Scott was scheduled to come and speak to our Stake over the weekend, but unfortunately due to the HUGE amount of snow we got over the week, it was canceled. (Schools closed down, spinning cars on the road was my entertainment for the day, kids sledding on the hill by our house, and I got to make a snowman! So some good came of the weather at least.)
We had regular church hours but Bobby got to stay home and go to church at a regular hour with us instead of attending earlier meetings. From this photo you can tell how nice it was to have him around - happy Dad with a cuddle bug, sleeping baby which makes him less fussy later on, and Mom got to get ready without rushing through things.
Although, it's no wonder I have a hard time getting Jeremiah to nap during the weekdays if this is what he gets on the weekends!
1 comment:
Mmmm, I miss newborn snuggling. Ellie just doesn't snuggle like she used to. She's far too busy playing.
Post a Comment