
(Her car looks something like this)
The Albuquerque temple is beautiful! It has a pink tone to the outside and a fountain in front of the entrance so it reminds me of the Provo temple too. Bobby had the opportunity to take his Grandfather's name through. He was named after his Grandpa Bob, who is his Mom's Dad. So they were both there for that experience. It was so nice to be back to a temple again. A needed lift really, to keep going.

Unfortunately, the next day was about as low as it could get. We either both got the stomach flu or food posioning. Both are definite candidates. (Never, never, never go to Cici's Pizza. It was bad before we got sick! And Bobby's Dad didn't go because he was sick with something floating around his work.) Misery loves company -- we were both more miserable than we have been in a very long time and kept each other company all the way. That was the longest Sunday ever!!! I'm so glad this house has two bathrooms. We're finally starting to cautiously eat some solid food again, two days later. And for once, I'm glad a weekend is over!
2 comments:
I always forget how lucky I am to have so many temples SO close! Glad you got to go, and SO sorry you got sick....miserable.
Sad!! Thanks to my mystery "virus" last week, I feel very sympathetic! Good luck with the solid foods--I highly recommend sticking to the bland diet for a couple of days. All I had for days was juice, mashed potatoes, rice, and toast. Bleh.
Post a Comment