EZ Shade has been keeping Bobby working later than usual the last week and a half. He has two evening classes that start at 5:30 pm and generally when he has to be to work at 6 am, he can make it back in plenty of time, no problem! Well, the time has been getting later and later each day and I knew if it kept up, he'd miss class. Sure enough, due to work keeping him late once again, he was an hour late for class Tuesday. (I am a natural worrier and hate being late to anything, so this would have thrown me into fits had I been in Bobby's place. )
I found out afterwards that it worked out OK. Bobby's fellow co-worker, Joe, knows the girl who sits in front of him in his evening class. So Joe willingly texted her to tell the teacher Bobby would be late for class that day. And the teacher texted back that it would be just fine.
Amazing what text messaging and the grape vine can do!
No comments:
Post a Comment