Monday, June 13, 2011

June post

I found a few more pictures I wanted to share. Jeremiah loves to get into his clothing drawer and find his two knit hats from Grandma Jo. He will put them on, model for himself in front of the closet mirror doors, and take them off. Repeated several times. It's fun to peek in and watch. This time I wasn't quite quick enough with the camera to catch him at it, but you can see the two hats on the floor behind him. He had already moved on to the toy bins in the closet, especially the hot wheels cars (thanks Grandpa for those on Valentine's -- he loves them!).

Turtle time! M. brought his turtle to play one day, so Jeremiah had to have his too. Thanks to Sister Lillywhite for that gift. Although I must say, beware because this particular turtle has a foot which giggles when pressed. I know - she gave it to us in sacrament meeting. You can probably already guess what happened... only it wasn't Jeremiah who set it off, it was me! Oops.




When Bobby got dehydrated and heat stroke at the mine during work, he was sent to the urgent care to be taken care of. The follow up directions were lots of liquids and taking it easy. So we did. Pizza, two movies, and lots of drinks.




I don't think anyone minded those doctor orders!





Jeremiah is being stubborn and won't walk on his own. We even tried to lure him with ice cream on Sunday. It only partially worked. :)


Apparently we are venturing into the realm of bird catchers. We have caught two doves in our chicken coop now, and one striking unknown yellow species. One dove was very confused and befuddled when we found it. Bobby managed to actually catch it in his hands and then helped escort it outside. It was kind of nifty.


We broke out the wading pool last week. Unfortunately, M. likes to splash. A lot. And Jeremiah doesn't like being splashed. A lot. Not the best combination. Sigh. Maybe again later this summer.

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Ell loves to rock Grandma Jo's knit hats too. We should make these two do a fashion show next time they're together. ;) And that's scary that Bobby got heatstroke! I'm glad he's okay and that the treatment was so enjoyable. :)

Sarah said...

Wow Kali, he is getting so big! Time has really gone fast, he looks like a little man. So Cute!