Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jeremiah is now sporting two tiny bottom teeth! He is also currently working on cutting through the top two.
And do you know how hard it is to find Orajel at Wal-Mart? It's not in the infant section, or the pharmacy. It's by the deodorant and shampoo. Go figure. It's also not as easy to apply as the label suggests. Jeremiah swallowed it the first time. Oops!
He was due for another haircut. He was a little nervous about the noisy clippers this time.
Dad decided to give him a more punk look for the evening.
Our little blonde tufty!

Munching on sweet red pepper slices from the garden.


Showing off one of Dad's gorgeous peppers. (I love the way he uses his pointer finger for everything these days. So cute!)

Most days we spend chillin' with M.
One morning they were fascinated by the neighbor's cat that was outside.
We went out later to weed the flower beds ("we" being "me").
I tucked both boys in their carseats to watch and the cat came back to visit.
It was fun hearing them giggling as it rubbed up against their toes.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay teeth! I hope the teething process doesn't drag out too long; that's no fun! His punk hair made me giggle, but I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of his signature nice, neat, momma's boy hair do. I love it! We shall call it the "Jeremiah." :D

P.S. That M is a big kid! They are the same age, right?

Jessica said...

Yay teeth! I hope the teething process doesn't drag out too long; that's no fun! His punk hair made me giggle, but I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of his signature nice, neat, momma's boy hair do. I love it! We shall call it the "Jeremiah." :D

P.S. That M is a big kid! They are the same age, right?

Amy said...

He's so cute!!! And that is one good lookin' pepper. I love the pointer finger stage. So fantastic.