Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Growin' up

Bobby introduced Jeremiah to his headphones. He would sit and listen forever to it playing music. (Diversion tactic - Jeremiah cries whenever I vacuum now, so it's a joint effort to get it done. One to run the vacuum, the other to distract Jeremiah. This brilliant tactic has the added benefit that he can't hear the vacuum at all.)


We broke out the walker for the first time a few weeks ago. Jeremiah was so focused on exploring it that I couldn't get him to look up at the camera for anything! He and M. enjoying scooting around in it - backwards. And with Jeremiah, it's usually with one leg going in a circle.



I stuck Jeremiah in the toy bucket after his nap because he kept crying and I couldn't calm him down, which is unusual for him. He started laughing at soon as I put him in it. It's even funnier seeing him sit there.



First haircut! Another dual effort project. It was getting shaggy looking and needed a trim job. We wrapped him in a blanket so at least his arms wouldn't be in the way. Haven't figured out how to hold his head still - he insists on seeing what's making that buzzing noise and is touching his head.


And he has rediscovered his tongue but now that he can curl it, in addition to sticking it out! He'll mimic if Bobby or I do it to him.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks for the new Jeremiah post!! It's impossible to get enough of that little boy!