
I couldn't see Jeremiah while I was feeding M. on the couch yesterday. Finally looked over and saw that he had scooted underneath the lazy boy chair! He's officially moving.

Jeremiah doesn't like much food yet, but LOVES homemade refried beans.

Playing on the floor. The fish is the toy of preference this week.
(That is when it's not one of Michael's toys. And we must get more cars.
One car and two boys doesn't quite work out.)

Daddy tickling his tummy.

Grabbing his toes. His favorite trick.
When you're this cute, who cares what you wear? (Or don't)

We pulled out an inflatable pool on the 4th of July weekend.
We tried a "dry" run inside first.

He was quite enthralled;
didn't even need the water.
4 comments:
Oh, yes! Keep those photos coming! That's my boy!
Jeremiah, you're getting so big!! What is your secret to that delicious baby chub? Ellie could sure use some!
Does he like the pool as much with water in it?
He's so sweet!
He is so cute! I can't believe how chunky he's gotten, it's great.
Post a Comment