THANK YOU!!!
I don't know who sent it, because there wasn't a name or any indication on the pacakge I could find. But I want you to know it made my day! How fun to open an unexpected package sitting in the mailbox and find a book. And not just any book, but the "150 Best American Recipes" book. Gorgeous, new, and hard bound. Just waiting to be tried out and tested.
How entirely delicious!
Happy cooking!
I don't know who sent it, because there wasn't a name or any indication on the pacakge I could find. But I want you to know it made my day! How fun to open an unexpected package sitting in the mailbox and find a book. And not just any book, but the "150 Best American Recipes" book. Gorgeous, new, and hard bound. Just waiting to be tried out and tested.
How entirely delicious!
Happy cooking!
2 comments:
How fun!! I hope you'll blog about what you cook!
Your welcome. I sent them an email asking to include a note saying Happy early Birthday and First Mother's Day but they said they couldn't do so. I'm glad it arrived!
Post a Comment