Tummy time, tummy time, tummy time. I've discovered it works best in front of the closet door in his room, or any of the bedrooms, because they're mirrors. He likes to watch himself and will smile and giggle at the other little boy he sees. Or anyone if they care to join in the fun.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Four months old
Jeremiah just hit his four month old mark! Amazing. We love having him in our family - he adds so much. It's been awhile since I blogged, so here's a little peek at what he (and the rest of us) have been up to of late.

Tummy time, tummy time, tummy time. I've discovered it works best in front of the closet door in his room, or any of the bedrooms, because they're mirrors. He likes to watch himself and will smile and giggle at the other little boy he sees. Or anyone if they care to join in the fun.

Four months also means another immunization series. Thankfully Bobby arranges work so he can come too. (I don't know if I can handle the shots yet...) Although this last time, Jeremiah was just as mad when he had to swallow the rotovirus fluid as getting he was when he got stuck with a needle. Go figure. He did come out sporting these audacious yellow band aids.
Tummy time, tummy time, tummy time. I've discovered it works best in front of the closet door in his room, or any of the bedrooms, because they're mirrors. He likes to watch himself and will smile and giggle at the other little boy he sees. Or anyone if they care to join in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, I've been having Jeremiah withdrawals! I'm glad to hear he's finding his voice, and Ellie is always glad to help. ;)
He is such a cute baby! And those closet doors sure do make Tummy Time look more fun. I'm not looking forward to trying tummy time on a baby with 2 busy brothers running around. It is so much fun as they find a voice and want to be with you more.
He's just so adorable! Happy 4 months!
Post a Comment