Bobby and I went out to see a movie last night. Date Night. Huzzah!!! (Having decided to only see PG ratings, I'm telling you the pickings are slim. And getting slimmer we've noticed. Hmmmm....) It's very rare we see something that catches our attention and fits our movie standard requirements. And getting to see it in 3D, on the big screen, without having to leave and walk Jeremiah around to keep him happy were just added bonuses! "How to Train Your Dragon" was our choice of splurging. And it was a great choice! We loved the dragons, the characters, and trying to duck out of the way as bursts of fire dragon seemed to be heading straight at us. (Or at least I tried to duck - somehow you can't dodge a 3D film though.) So thank you Sama and Pop for babysitting so we could have a night out!
1 comment:
Good for you guys for getting out! Not having the baby makes a huge difference, huh?
We're going to have to go see that movie--I've heard nothing but great things about it. Although, Scott was bothered that in the previews the Vikings (who must of course be Scandinavian)had Scottish accents, but I think we'll find a way to get over that. ;)
Post a Comment