Jeremiah had his two week doctor visit today. He is passing with flying colors - eating well, gaining weight, jaundice is disappearing, he almost has a belly button, and has even already established a schedule for our days of when he sleeps and eats. (He wakes up once during the night at two a.m. for a snack. But he is fussy in the evenings.) I was afraid of traveling alone with him for the first time so soon, so we dragged a very helpful Grandma Josie along for the trip this morning. Bless her! It gave the stressed out first time Mom some peace of mind.
Jeremiah is a very quiet baby. Not really surprising, considering his parents. :) But his face can be quite expressive! I love the little sounds his makes and he has a whimper that could melt a stone. He has the brightest eyes too. They fascinate me and make me wonder what he sees and what he's thinking. And his color hair matches mine exactly too.
Jeremiah is a very quiet baby. Not really surprising, considering his parents. :) But his face can be quite expressive! I love the little sounds his makes and he has a whimper that could melt a stone. He has the brightest eyes too. They fascinate me and make me wonder what he sees and what he's thinking. And his color hair matches mine exactly too.
6 comments:
I cannot believe how expressive he is already! He is so so cute! It's fun to have Mom back so I can hear her Jeremiah stories.
He's so cute!
Oh yes! More photos! More photos! Can you hear my cheers?
Please tell him I love him and give him a squeeze from his Utah grandma.
Aw, he gets cuter by the day :)
What a handsome little guy Jeremiah is!
I'm so happy for you!
Oh my heck he is the most adorable baby ever!!! Congrats Kali. You make cute babies.
Post a Comment