New Adventures, Same Us
He's already stolen our hearts!
Congratulations to both of you on this new, wonderful and life changing event. He's a keeper! :-)
Congrats! I can't believe you didn't use any pain meds!! You are amazing
Congratulations!
We love you Jeremiah! Now don't grow until we get there, okay?
Congratulations!! He is adorable. I absolutely love newborns!
He's perfect! Congratulations to all of you.
:) He's beautiful! All natural? You amaze me.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! Good luck with everything that follows. :)
Congratulations! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations to both of you on this new, wonderful and life changing event. He's a keeper! :-)
Congrats! I can't believe you didn't use any pain meds!! You are amazing
Congratulations!
We love you Jeremiah! Now don't grow until we get there, okay?
Congratulations!! He is adorable. I absolutely love newborns!
He's perfect! Congratulations to all of you.
:) He's beautiful! All natural? You amaze me.
Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! Good luck with everything that follows. :)
Congratulations! What a sweetie.
Post a Comment