A chocolate candy made it through the laundry to the dryer. Now my pink shirt won't come clean, even after two more washings with stain remover.
The tax refund wasn't even a tenth what we expected it to be. That was after we forked out the cash for someone else to deal with the headache of my financial incompetence. What a waste.
I think the bug I squished on the kitchen tile floor was a ladybug. I feel guilty. Spiders have no sympathy, but a kind, eco-friendly, lovely ladybug... what was I thinking?
I was tired enough after dinner that Bobby insisted I take a nap. I slept for two hours and still feel exhausted.
The kitchen sink plugged and wouldn't finish draining. I had to pull out the plunger to finish the job. Now we get to try and fix it.
Allergies. Sneezing. Itchy eyes. And it's only the end of March...
(Maybe this is all just the blues from coming back to New Mexico after a family visit. Sigh.)
5 comments:
Sad! Hopefully that means tomorrow will be a really good day by comparison?
Today is already better. My good and bad days go in pairs I've noticed. If I've had a really great day, usually I know to hold for the next few 'cause one of them will try to even the balance out again.
When we moved into this house my allergies got so bad I couldn't go outside, or open the windows or anything. I wen to see an allergy specialist and have been getting allergy shots- This year I haven't even notice a thing. I suggest giving it a try.
Ugh - I hate those days, I'm sorry!
Oh Kali, you are so cute! :) I love that squishing a lady bug was on your list of bad things. May this day be happier than that unfortunate one.
Post a Comment