Bobby and I got ambitious and decided to put up some of our home decorations that have been sitting in a box in the livingroom. It's amazing how some pictures and other things on the walls can make a house feel more like home.
We have also been trying to work on planning a garden. It's hard to know what to do for certain though. We had really, really sandy soil here and like I mentioned before, the goatheads think they own the place. So, we shall see.
We also have fun choosing out of our 40 flavors of jelly bellies. The box was a "Thank you" for buying our house in October. Bobby likes to choose all of one color and see what he comes up with. I prefer to just pick out the ones I know I like. (I know that the green has a jalapeno in it...) And yes, the cheesecake wins the first flavor to disappear. I don't think black licorice has a chance in the running.



1 comment:
I LOVE putting up pictures and decorations. I don't think Scott and I have ever moved without having them up w/in 48 hrs. It just always makes it feel like home.
Post a Comment