Sunday, August 31, 2008

San Juan College


Bobby started back to school this last week, taking a few evening courses at the college down here in Farmington: San Juan College. So we're diving into Biology and Nutrition the next few months. He has already measured cockroaches (we're still debating the point of that exercise) and has informed his Mom he won't be eating her cake icing again because it contains trans-fats in the form of Crisco. So he's teaching us all as he goes along. Go Bobby!!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck Bobby! Measuring cockroaches sounds like a very useful activity. Never know when that skill may come in handy. ;)

Kim said...

I love hearing that trans fats are leaving your diet! Teach us more nutrition as you learn it. This is one subject that will serve you well throughout your lives. (I'm still not sure why I had to learn about the Greek and Roman gods of mythology. I haven't exactly used that yet.)