Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Dr. Seuss

This evening I'm reminded of Dr. Seuss's book "Green Eggs and Ham" as we go about putting our lives into boxes. (I would not like them in a box, I would not like them with a fox, I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am!) I'm not sure this process would be any better with a fox either. It would complicate things with sneezing. However, now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps the dark mint chocolate bar sitting in the cupboard would improve things...not exactly green eggs but it will do! (Only if Bobby doesn't eat it all in one sitting, like last time. Then he looks a little green himself :) Besides, it will melt all over if we try to pack it up. So, I will log off for now and keep on cleaning house and appease my palate at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking. Maybe I'll juggle some teacups at the same time. Or maybe I'll leave that to Dr. Seuss.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Eww, I hate packing. Chocolate is a very good idea. My other recommendation is to find some good tunes and blast them. That definitely helps.

Timo said...

Ahh! Moving! Packing is always such an ordeal. I look forward to this new blog! Welcome to the blogging world.
-becky

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're so cute! Kudos for updating your blog, too. I've got a great picture of you jumping over a particularly tall pole if you want to use it for a future blog :)

birchfam said...

Kali, I'm so glad that you have a blog!! It was good to see you this past weekend. I wish we had had more opportunities to catch up.