Thursday, July 17, 2008
My Curse
We have two days until we move. Yikes! Luckily I got smart and decided to take off a few more days of work so I can try and tie together some more details, like the window blinds. Bobby and I have discovered that I am strangely cursed when it comes to window blinds: of the four in our apartment, I have now broken three. (He's using his lunchbreak today to get yet another replacement before we head into The Great Unknown. After doing this so much, we know the exact color - cream not white, which aisle of the store they're in, the model, size, and how to install them. Or rather Bobby does - I just break them.) I am speculating that my angle of pulling is off, Wal-Mart quality blinds really stink, or the strings just can't handle my strength. It's probably the later. We have mutually agreed to get upgrades in our someday house just to save us trouble in the long run. And for now, the last remaining blind stands barricaded behind boxes, beyond my reach...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHA I hate blinds too!
So blinds are fantastic, Kal, but what I reeeaaaally want to know about is New Mexico!! Let's say that this is your conscience again, calling you to repentance. I love you!
Post a Comment