Today Bobby and I have been married for two years. Bobby was my unexpected blessing - my most tender mercy. He is my very best friend, has taught me to giggle (I never giggled until I met him), makes me braver than I knew I could be, and has performed no small miracle in making me believe I'm pretty. Life is unpredictable, but I find when I'm beside him no matter what happens, it will be OK. In short, he's been the best thing that's ever happened to me.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Kali, that was the cutest, sweetest post I have ever seen. Ever. Wow, I think anyone in the world would just be on could 9 if their spouse said that about them. PS. I'm glad you giggle!
Aawww, that's so romantic! The greatest thing is that it's absolutely true. I love you both, and I'm soooo glad you have each other!
Happy Anniversary!! I remember the first time I heard Kali giggle, it was when I asked who this Bobby fella was I heard Mom talking about. I knew right then that he was something special. Bobby, we love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our family. There has never been another couple that I have felt was more meant for each other. I love you two!
This is the sweetest post. I love that you found him...or that he found you.
Post a Comment