Jeremiah was fussing during dinner, so we broke out this handy dandy little feeder for him to try out. It sure got his attention! It had an ice cube in it, and he wasn't entirely sure what to think about it. He'd put into his mouth, then pull it out and give it a puzzled look. (Notice the "quizzical brow" expression) Repeated several times. Don't know if he ever decided what to make of it.
This was the first "official" Mother's Day. Got Jeremiah all dressed up in his white collared shirt and fancy khaki pants. Even tried to do his hair, but it's too fine to stay put. But it's cute while it lasts. Who said you had to have a girl to have fun dressing up?
2 comments:
I got a feeder like that for Willie, and it was one of his favorite things. He had a super strong gag reflex, and never could eat fork-mashed food. But I could put soft fruit in the feeder, and he'd go to town, sometimes finishing it all off in a few minute. Maybe he just preferred feeding himself. Jerimiah sure is handsome in his Sunday clothes!
Such a handsome little man! I love his Sunday outfit! And I'm a huge fan of the exersaucer. It still provides E and B with hours of entertainment.
Post a Comment