Bobby and I discovered this great book awhile back. It's fun, easy to read, has some great twists and turns, and teaches some good morals too. Well, we decided to spread the joy and lend it out to his Grandma Josie. Now, she doesn't really like fiction/fairytale books she says -she really couldn't get into all that "Harry Potter stuff". But, she decided to give it a try since Bobby asked. The result was she spent all yesterday, and a good chunk of the night, reading it. She wouldn't put it down! Now she's anxiously awaiting Kristi to finish with the second book so she can read that one too. There are three books out (the third was my personal favorite - it was so funny!), and we're impatient for the fourth one to be available next April... Have you caught the Fablehaven bug?
2 comments:
Go Grandma Josie! I don't think I've actually read 3 yet, so I'll have to borrow it from you sometime when you/we are in town.
Yes, I most certainly have caught the Fablehaven bug! Ah, wonderful books! Thanks for lending them to us.
Post a Comment